Bees' Cliff - (CAUTION)
14. **Enchanting Lush Attractions Above the Abyss.
- Bees' Cliff constitutes a hidden, unknown void, which can become a real danger and, further, does not allow direct, easy proximity from either the east or the west side of the gorge's slopes.
- These precipitous cliff sides are so seriously too steep that all visual contacts towards the bottom of the abyss are impossible.
- In all expressions of its nature, as a multi-dimensional beauty, it's despite all; nevertheless, a false invitation of security delivered and this through the surrounding nature's grandiose lush veil of Bees' Cliff (14). This treacherous danger includes even any closer hiking from within the depth bottom of the canyon along the riverbanks (35).
- Due to this alluring beauty, a deceivingly natural trickery is delivered. The easter canyon's slope gives here an impression of inviting lush beauty but nevertheless a treacherous one with a fertile green breathtaking threshold, well hiding a shocking void.
- Although this remarkable rock vault and bath is the most entertaining of wild places, it is nevertheless a directly fatal place during rainy seasons, without any possibility of a positive outcome.
** CAUTION - Wild Bees and Children
Although Bees' cliff (14) is an inviting but very dramatic natural rock formation, it's certainly not without danger and hazardous circumstances. Anyway, in the case of the wildlife problem can occur, if the visiting people do not respect the demand for the privacy of wildlife. These cautious evaluations may include both Hyena and Baboon.
The Danger with Wildlife.
Although any aggression from the animals would be very unusual as they usually flee immediately in case of direct contact with humans. The challenge here, however, is the Bees, and these attacks are unexpectedly aggressive, as well as with often serious consequences.
The Caution with attacking Bees.
There are frequent occasions in various places around the world that children throw stones into high-lying wild bee communities, thereby triggering an attack on other innocent hikers or tourists. Therefore, pay attention to these busy young children because they can with typical mischief behaviour even start a bee swarm's aggressiveness by stone-throwing from the opposite side of the canyon.
14. Waterfalls and Hidden Arches.
The gorge under Bees' Cliff is breakthrough deep and creates before its fall, hidden mountain arches and deep baths, behind Juniper trees. The paths up to Bees' Cliff (14) offer several options; the northern hillside of (36), (38 -39) - (15-16) and (41), where Podocarpus and Juniper trees give strong reason to consider both vegetation and purging water.
The photograph of the Waterfall and its Abyss.
35. **Very Clear Restrictions for Further Hiking.Through a deceiving natural trickery, the eastern canyon's slope between points (36) and (14) gives an impression of invitingly lush beauty but yet a treacherous one with a fertile green breathtaking threshold, well hiding a shocking void.Anyway, the safety boundary of the continuous path along the river's shoreline (35) gives a clear indication that this route does not include Bees' Cliff (14) as it visibly is too steep and directly dangerous except for possible experts with safety harnesses and other equipment. This danger appears thus with clarity when walking along the path of this river's shoreline (35) and requires only a short walk back to reach the trails on the eastern slopes of the riverbank.
Safety Preparations & Unique Adventures.
|Detailed Description of the Area|
Caution During the Rainy Season.
However, provided that the trekking not is made during rainy periods, the long stretches of tributary river banks (35) also offer a lot of relaxation and enjoyment, especially after that the path deviates and continues upward just before the old pipeline joins the reservoir of the Italian fortification (38).
36. A Multiple, Spatial Nature Dream.Where these two streams meet, here is created a place of idle creative nature, splendid surprises in both hidden prongs and open spaces with mighty slopes. The one who stays a little concealed between the tree trunks at point (36) can quickly get very close to rumbling and relaxed hyenas. The southern slopes of the creek (36) are quite steep but yet comfortable hiking with beautiful views down over the mysterious river but still inviting open gorge to the river (35).
Excellent fun canyon hike towards the high plateau.This is the last steep and wild hike towards Bees'Cliff (14), and its direction uphill is along the northern hillside of the tributary gorge (36). Initially, the path here is quite rugged, but as the plateau's threshold is very close, also the walk upwards becomes less burdensome.
A walk in the abyss with the secretive company of hyenas.Directly from the route's start in this small hidden gorge (36), gentle winds deliver pleasure with a fresh coolness in a welcoming breeze from the canyon below that is well camouflaging the scary smells of civilization from reaching the hyenas in the depth of gorge (35).
A pleasant eastern route along the tributary gorge 36.However, the abyss is here close and with due care; therefore, to choose a more eastern commitment of the route to Bees' Cliff (14). This should be preferred and not only for safety but also in purpose to avoid suddenly scaring wildlife that enjoys socializing around the beautiful pools right above the plateau threshold and the abyss of Bees' Cliff (14).
Harmonic Currents Along the River.Since all streams around Entoto run-up within a short distance to the highest part of the plateau, there is no risk of being surprised by far and accumulated sudden river flow from an unknown range. There is also no known weakness in the deep rock pools that could constitute a magazine water mass just waiting to break through a weak point in the cliff bottom.
However, be careful and expect even the worse type of scenario, because the animals are wild. Also, the most reliable rock will break if the lousy luck together with very rare and significant earthquake would be coincident.